Truly a unique country living dream home! This outstanding 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home offers several wonderful updates throughout. Upper level features beautiful hardwood throughout, a large kitchen with granite, dining area, laundry and more. The lower level is finished and features a huge family room with fireplace, bar, fruit cellar and a pool table to enjoy. Outside, you will enjoy picturesque views of Puce River right from your very own covered porch. 421 East Puce sits on 6.5 acres of land with a paddock and barn, and has no rear neighbours, offering you the privacy you desire. With a quick 10 minutes to Tecumseh, 20 minutes to Windsor and easy access to the 401 highway, this home is in the perfect location too!
This home could be the start of your next chapter. Or perhaps this country living home is best suited for someone you know. Help me spread the word by referring this property to someone you know will love it or want to live there.
For the full property listing, click here.
In spirit of the Fall season and this wonderful country listing, I wanted to giveaway a $100 Homesense Giftcard to one lucky winner! Now is the perfect time to purchase what you wanted from a store that has so much variety such as Homesense. Who doesn't love that store? Enter the contest for your chance to win!
How To Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by liking the Tina Roy Real Estate Broker Facebook page and commenting on the actual contest post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Re/Max Preferred Realty Ltd. Additional shares do not result in multiple entries. Winner must have access to Facebook in order to be selected and contacted by Tina Roy.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by liking my Facebook page and commenting on the original Promotion post. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid passport or enhanced passport to cross the Canadian-U.S border. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Re/Max Preferred Realty Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Re/Max Preferred Realty Ltd. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 2nd, 2019 at 9:00am EST and ending October 9th, 2019 at 5:00pm EST. All online entries must be received by October 9th, 2019 at 5:00pm EST.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1 (one) $100 Homesense Gift Card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tina Roy. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Tina Roy’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tina Roy to use the Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Tina Roy. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Tina Roy shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.