I am so excited to present another opportunity for you to WIN!
In spirit of 15260 Couture Beach, a beautiful waterfront listing that has been completely renovated in 2016, I want to give you a chance to win another $100 HomeSense Gift card!
Come view this astounding home this Sunday, November 3, 2019 from 2 - 3 pm and fall in love with its views. You can enjoy unparalleled and breathtaking views of the lake, right from your own deck or balcony. Inside, you will find a gorgeous open concept living, dining and kitchen with cathedral ceilings, 3 bedrooms, spiral staircase and more! One can only dream of a home like this, but now your dream can come true with 15260 Couture Beach!
How To Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by referring a friend who would absolutely love this home on the actual contest post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Re/Max Preferred Realty Ltd. Additional shares do not result in multiple entries. Winner must have access to Facebook in order to be selected and contacted by Tina Roy.
Be sure to like the Tina Roy Real Estate Broker Facebook page to stay up to date with all my newest listings and giveaways.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by commenting on the original Promotion post by REFERRING a FRIEND who would enjoy the property. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid passport or enhanced passport to cross the Canadian-U.S border. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County & Chatham-Kent County, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Re/Max Preferred Realty Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Re/Max Preferred Realty Ltd. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 29, 2019 at 10:00am EST and ending November 3rd, 2019 at 9:00pm EST. All online entries must be received by November 3rd, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1 (one) $100 Homesense Gift Card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tina Roy. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Tina Roy’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tina Roy to use the Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Tina Roy. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Tina Roy shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.